Ileana Noa graduated from Florida International University in August, 1991 with a degree in Paralegal Studies. She is a licensed Title Agent and Notary Public for the State of Florida. Among her other accomplishments, she:
- is a Commissioned agent for First American Title Insurance Company
- has over 25 years experience handling residential and commercial transactions in a law firm and title agency
- has been an approved closing agent vendor for over 15 years for Miami-Dade County, MDEAT (f/k/a MMAP) and City of Miami low income housing programs, among other government funded programs
- very knowledgeable regarding the short sale market, as well as the requirements of the short sale lenders; and has successfully negotiated and closed properties since 2008 with several different banks
- has over 8 years experience in handling REO transactions on behalf of the Banks and on behalf of Buyers
- handles the title insurance/curative for properties acquired via tax deeds
- handles transactions for developers, from acquisition to development and sale of the property
- is fluent in English and Spanish
Jorge Lacera has his degree in computer science. In addition to handling all of the day to day operations and real estate closings, he is also a licensed title agent and a licensed realtor. Some of his accomplishments and areas of expertise are:
- A commissioned agent for First American Title Insurance Company.
- Very knowledgeable regarding the Short Sale market, as well as the requirements of the Short Sale lenders.
- Handles transactions for developers, from acquisition to development and sale of the real estate property.
- Our personal IT consultant and website developer
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Lisa K. Hermann born Miami, Florida, admitted to The Florida Bar, 1992; United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1993; United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2003. Education: Boston University (B.A., 1989); University of Miami, School of Law (J.D., 1992). Practicing law in South Florida for over twenty (20) years, Lisa specializes in residential and commercial real estate and loan transactions, including a focus on banking and lender representation, real estate litigation, and condominium/association representation.
Mrs. Hermann has been granted the distinction of an AV rating by the Martindale Hubbell Association, which identifies an attorney with a very high and preeminent legal ability, and which reflects the experience, integrity and overall professional excellence of the attorney, as well as the highest professional and ethical standards.
James W. Govin is a native to South Florida, admitted to The Florida Bar, 2007; United States District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2008. Education: University of Notre Dame (B.A. 2003); University of Miami School of Law (J.D. 2007). With 10 years of experience, James focuses his practice on community associations, business, real property, probate and trust law in which he both litigates and handles transactional matters.
Mr. Govin was named among Florida Rising Stars by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2014, 2015 and 2016. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Maria joined the Concorde Land Title family in May 2015. She has worked in the title industry for over 20 years. Maria has a vast array of knowledge in all aspects of the title industry. She prides herself in being a team player and aiding customers in a successful closing.