Discover what Concorde Land Title
Services can do for you.
To handle the sale and purchase of real estate with the most efficiency and respect that our clients deserve.
In the post-bubble real estate market of South Florida, where many title insurance agencies have all but disappeared into the abyss, Concorde Land Title Services has emerged stronger than ever. It is our understanding that our success and growth is due to the belief that honesty and integrity are the cornerstone to a long lasting business relationship. We also believe that flexibility in an ever-changing market gives us and our clients a significant advantage. We remain agile by combining the latest technologies and processes with our 30+ years of knowledge and experience in the industry. Our ultimate goal is to ensure that all of our transactions are precise and accurate while providing a pleasant and rewarding experience for our clients.
Ileana Noa graduated from Florida International University in August, 1991 with a degree in Paralegal Studies. She is a licensed Title Agent and Notary Public for the State of Florida. Among her other accomplishments, she:
- is a Commissioned agent for First American Title Insurance Company
- has over 25 years experience handling residential and commercial transactions in a law firm and title agency
- has been an approved closing agent vendor for over 15 years for Miami-Dade County, MDEAT (f/k/a MMAP) and City of Miami low income housing programs, among other government funded programs
- very knowledgeable regarding the short sale market, as well as the requirements of the short sale lenders; and has successfully negotiated and closed properties since 2008 with several different banks
- has over 8 years experience in handling REO transactions on behalf of the Banks and on behalf of Buyers
- handles the title insurance/curative for properties acquired via tax deeds
- handles transactions for developers, from acquisition to development and sale of the property
- is fluent in English and Spanish